All For You Janitorial, Inc. provides residential and commercial carpet and upholstery cleaning in Lake, Geauga, Ashtabula and Cuyahoga counties. Our experienced technicians pride themselves on quality work and on customer service.
All For You Janitorial, Inc. uses a deep hot water extraction (also known as steam cleaning) which is recommended by carpet and upholstery manufacturers. This is the safest and most effective cleaning method available. We use a Butler truck mounted system which is choice by carpet cleaning professionals worldwide. Using a truck mounted system provides maximum cleaning with minimal carpet wetness.
Choosing All For You Janitorial for your carpet cleaning and maintenance needs, our technicians will employ the following steps to ensure that you have a worry-free carpet cleaning:
- Our technicians will analyze all of the areas that are being cleaned. They will inspect any areas of particular concern. They will also explain carpet that may be damaged or have permanent staining.
- All carpeting that is being addressed will be pre-sprayed in order to break up and loosen all of the dirt in your carpet and prepare for cleaning.
- We will move all of the furniture in the room within reason. After the cleaning, under the furniture is cleaned, it will be returned to its original location. All of the furniture will be placed on blocks, or have plastic tabs placed under them to help protect your furniture and your carpeting.
Rinse, Extract, Dry
- Our Butler truck mounted hot water extraction system provides excellent water pressure, water temperature, and vacuum power to ensure that your carpet gets the best cleaning possible. We thoroughly rinse the water, dirt, and other residues in your carpet. We then make sure that we perform an additional dry pass to assist with the drying process.
- Our technician will accompany you as you go and analyze the carpets and point out any permanent stains and explain any areas of concern.
Before All For You Janitorial arrives to clean your carpeting, we ask that you thoroughly vacuum to help remove any loose dirt, pet hair, and other residue that may be in your carpeting. We also ask that the homeowner removes any breakables.
All of our customers are very important to us. We take great pride in providing a QUALITY service for all of your residential or commercial carpet cleaning needs. If you want your carpet cleaned correctly the first time, give us a call and set up your appointment today.